Product Manager (International Travel)
Green Leaf Scientific supplies scientific research instrumentation and software to laboratories throughout Europe. We are an Irish-based company staffed by scientists who enjoy contributing to the success of the research community by working to find the best solutions for researchers.
As part of the Red Box Direct Ltd. group, a life sciences instrumentation specialist with over 17 years experience, our mission is to help scientists achieve their scientific goals and to provide the opportunity for life science manufacturers to grow in overseas markets.
Green Leaf Scientific is hiring a Product Manager to develop its customer base in Europe and promote its existing product catalogue.
As a Product Manager, your goal will be to provide technical sales and support for our customers across Europe. You will also help with product marketing and travel internationally to meet customers in order to demonstrate and provide support for the Green Leaf product range. You will exhibit our products at academic meetings and will need to quickly develop a technical understanding of the product range. You will also be expected to carry out a variety of duties to support the sales goals and logistical requirements of the business unit.
More specifically, your goal will be to:
- Grow the sales of each of your assigned product lines
- Provide scientific support to customers
- Support the day to day running of the business unit
For this role, you will need to:
- Have a general interest in science and technology
- Be presentable – you will be the face of the Green Leaf Scientific
- Be self-motivated and hard-working: you will have a lot of autonomy and impact within this role.
- Have a sociable nature: communication is an essential part of the
- Have a positive mindset: your energy will be felt by your customers, your suppliers and your colleagues.
It should be noted that although sales is a large portion of the role, sales experience is not required as full sales training will be provided.
We require the following qualifications and skills:
- Third level qualification in a science/life science discipline, engineering, applied physics or other related areas.
- Strong digital literacy skills (emailing, cloud organisation, excel and powerpoint ability )
WORKING AT GREEN LEAF SCIENTIFIC
This is a full-time permanent position. You will be based in our office in Dublin 14 with the flexibility of a hybrid model (maximum 2 days per week from home). This role will require travel throughout Europe (and occasionally to the US) which can vary month to month depending on customer and business needs.
The starting salary range is €35,000 to €45,000 negotiable based on experience and qualifications, with an additional bonus scheme based on set annual company goals.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. Send CV and Cover Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Posting Date: 29/11/2023