6 Position N-EVAP
Heated water bath or dry bath model available
The 6 Position N-EVAP nitrogen evaporator was adapted from the 12 position N-EVAP in the early 1970s. Since its inception, it has proven to be durable, reliable, and the most affordable member of Organomation’s N-EVAP line. These economical units provide controlled concentration of sample vials through the application of nitrogen gas within a heated water bath.
The 6 Position N-EVAP’s circular rotating design permits each sample to be accessible from the front of the instrument for easy insertion and retrieval. The chrome plated needle valves are individually milled from solid brass, and allow precise adjustment of the gas flow rate at each sample position. This promotes efficient and safe sample reduction with minimal nitrogen waste. The stainless steel construction of the bath ensures that the instrument is long lasting.
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-10 lpm
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with chrome plated brass hub and stainless steel shaft
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code# -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code# -RT)
Made my Organomation.