34 Position N-EVAP
Digitally controlled temperature for water bath evaporation
Additionally, the 34 position N-EVAP includes a side control box, which provides timed and digitally controlled water bath temperatures to produce even evaporation rates. The pressure regulator and timer combine to allow timed automatic gas flow cut off which slows evaporation to a minimum once the timed cycle has been completed. In order to prevent damage to delicate samples, the timer also provides the option for the heat to shut off once the cycle is complete.
For more information about the 34 position N-EVAP please Contact Us or request a quote above.
Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
Digital Controls: The water bath come standard with a side control box which contains a pressure regulator, timer, and digital temperature controller.
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-30 lpm
- Adjustable pressure regulator, 0-30 psig
- Side control box
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- Safety control cover plate
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety, Teflon tubing for no contamination
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with brass plated hub and stainless steel shaft
Optional Features (email us for more info and pricing):
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles
Made by Organomation.
The 34 Position N-EVAP of one of 6 models in the N-EVAP range, and comes in the water bath model only. If you require a dry bath model, the most suitable options would be the 12 Positon N-EVAP model or the 24 Position N-EVAP Dry Bath Model. If you are unsure, contact us for more information.