24 Position N-EVAP
Controlled concentration of sample vials
The 24 Position N-EVAP provides controlled concentration of sample vials through the application of nitrogen gas within a heated water bath. The dual band spring hoist assembly provides a simple and effective means of removing samples from the heated water bath. The N-EVAP’s circular rotating design permits each sample to be accessible from the front of the instrument for easy insertion and retrieval. The chrome plated needle valves are individually milled from solid brass, enabling precise, uniform adjustments for your nitrogen blow down. This promotes efficient and safe sample reduction with minimal nitrogen waste. Time tested technology and proven construction ensure a long lasting, user-friendly experience.
For more information about the 24 position N-EVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
- Flexible: A large sample holder option can be added to accommodate vials with a larger outside diameter in the range of 30-75 mm
- Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
- Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-20 lpm
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety, Teflon tubing for no contamination
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with plated brass hub and stainless steel shaft
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code -RT)
- Side control box with built-in digital controller, timer, and pressure regulator (Option Code -CB)
Made by Organomation.